Change is ineviatable.
Change is good.
Sustainable positive change reinforces confidence, helps set larger (read long term) goals and helps in incremental improvements in life.
Here are my running pics that are 11 years apart.
These 11 years have seen some interesting changes in my running habit. The following list gives a summary of highlights
- 2011 – 10k run is for fun; no time target
- 2018 – first timed 10k run; failed to qualify for Half Marathon
- 2019 – Qualification 10k run for Half Marathon
- 2020 – First Half Marathon
- 2021 – Second Half Marathon; Also First Marathon after a handful of Half Marathons
- 2022 – Sustain Marathon running energy (and enthusiasm)
The highlights might look simple, but they had an undercurrent of several personal, financial, career, health and circumstantial changes that resulted in these outcomes. More details later.
Happy to experience this positive change. I am sure the change continues.
Looking forward to!