Spent the weekend upgrading my home systems and fixing some of the hosting issues I have. This includes
- Upgrading a temp OpenSolaris installation to the latest Solaris Express build.
- Upgrading the VirtualBox instances to the latest build
- Upgrading the Ubuntu instances to the latest build
- Upgrading PHP on a particular box to 5.2.10
- Reviewing the MySQL databases used at the hosting provider and cleaning up staging and test instances that are no longer used.
- Played a bit with hardware for compatibility and drivers – Onboard NICs vs. PCI NIC cards, setting SATA controllers to ahci mode, …
Still have a laundry list with me, but that is a good progress.