January usually is a month of catching up from year end holidays. This year though, January is full of activity in many fronts.
- Microsoft heats up the virtualization market, forges deal with Citrix, etc.
- Sun to buy MySQL, monetizes a disruptive idea called Project Blackbox (aka Sun MD).
- Oracle to buy BEA.
- Nano unveiled.
- India stock market sees a roller coaster ride.
- Record IPO of Reliance Power.
- India Cricket team stops record winning streak of Australia, again.
- A Tennis Grandslam final without Federer, after a long time.
Hope the rest of the year is also active like this…